WELCOME TO MORIEL MINISTRIES
Moriel is an international multi-faceted ministry of Jewish and non-Jewish regenerate believers one in Jesus the Messiah and is committed to the evangelization beginning with the Jews and also people of other faiths including Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and theologically deviant expressions of Christendom including Roman Catholicism (which we view as aberrational much as we deem Talmudic Judaism to be likewise largely unscriptural).
To this end Moriel plants churches, and operates missions especially among impoverished children in the Third World. While mainly rejecting the later midrashic writings of the rabbis, Moriel is also a teaching ministry seeking to exegetically interpret scripture with the Judeo-Christian hermeneutic of the apostolic church including the midrashic exegesis used by Jesus and Paul (midrash is a term found multiple times in the Tenak or Old Testament).
Lastly, Moriel is active in the area of discernment withstanding the popular apostasy in the contemporary church that The Word of God warns would precede the return of Jesus. We remain firmly aligned to the conviction that contemporary events in The Middle East , Europe, and in the church make the present time in history different from other eras when people thought it was the last days. We affirm the belief that Jesus is coming again and prophecy of His return is radically being fulfilled increasingly.
TELL YOUR SPANISH SPEAKING BROTHERS AND SISTERS....
We have a new website dedicated to Spanish speakers with videos and sermons from Jacob Prasch, Bill Randles and Marco Quintana - in Spanish!
Tenemos un nuevo sitio web dedicado a hispanohablantes con videos y sermones de Jacob Prasch, Bill Randles y Marco Quintana - ¡en español!
ADDITIONALLY: MORIEL (Denmark Branch) website with Jacob Prasch teaching materials and film clips in Danish: www.jjpr.dk
To search all articles use the box above in the top right hand corner.
- Harvey Weinstein IS the Face of Hollywood: A Cesspool Of Sin
- A REVIEW OF RANDY WHITE'S ARTICLE DELEGITIMIZING DISCERNMENT MINISTRIES
- German judges sanction Jew hatred
- Vatican undermines abuse reform: Aust body
- Ode to Martin Luther
- STOP PRESS - AMAZING NEWS FOR ALL LOVERS OF TRUTH
- The Dharma— A Refuge Without Credentials
- Before Becoming a Believer (by Penkhae Noble) ชีวิตก่อนที่จะมาเชื่อในพระเยซู
Latest Moriel Info
Please continue to pray for Jacob and his general health and for healing and the ongoing reach of the ministry!
- A Prophet Greater than Moses - May 2019
- Ask the Home Secretary to protect street preachers - March 2019
- We should expect such treachery from politicians, but nor from Jewish Mission Organizations
- UNESCO is Throwing the Bible in the Garbage!
- STOP PRESS - AMAZING NEWS FOR ALL LOVERS OF TRUTH
- New announcement from Jacob on the persecution and growth of believers in Israel
In The Spotlight
Moriel is an international multi-faceted ministry of Jewish and non-Jewish regenerate believers one in Jesus the Messiah.
Check out the table below and see where there is an affiliate close to you in the world.
Moriel Ministries has a presence throughout the world, check the below table for more details.
Margaret Godwin, Administrator
Blair Waugh Administrator
Elon Moreh, Representative
Pierre & Marguerite Moseley
Republic of Ireland
(administrators - Phyllis Eifley & Pam)
Tel: ++ 353 (0)876270239
Margaret Godwin, Representative
Natalie Alon, Administrator
David Lister, Administrator
Japan is a high tech society with major struggles with its economy, neighbors and an aging population. It is a picturesque land full of quaint fields, valleys and traditional villages lying just outside some of the world’s largest cities. The Japanese culture is superficially open to the outside world, yet remains highly insular in many ways. On the whole, it is a peaceful society which emphasizes outward order and frowns upon trouble making of any description.
Buddhism and Shinto are the main religions here. They both have shaped the culture and thinking of the population. Shinto superstition and Buddhist disassociation from the world keep most Japanese largely content to live in their own private world without the need to question whether their ideas or ways are right or wrong. Japan has been highly resistant to the absolute claims of Jesus and the bible. In fact the most common response when trying to share our faith with people here is
- “I’m Buddhist” (= I couldn’t possibly consider what you are saying)”
- “It is scary” (although puzzling to me at first, Asia has so many cults that people fear any contact with religion at all) and
- “It is too difficult” (= There is no need to think seriously about anything outside our own circle)”.
Of course by God’s grace, the gospel has reached many here in the past and still continues to reach those who listen to their consciences. Though less than one percent of the population, there are still Christians and churches scattered throughout the county.
Japan has been seriously shaken of late through continual natural disasters and the threat of trouble with China and Korea. It is our prayer that through these shakings, some will look for answers and receive the truth with joy. Finally, the influence of the culture upon the church is limiting. Sharing the gospel by its very nature causes trouble. This is hard for believers here. Few Christians actively share their faith with friends of strangers. The society tends to be based upon the circle. If you are not in the circle people have little trust in you. We continually pray for wisdom concerning how much ‘circle building’ is necessary for sharing our faith, and how much of it is wasting time. This is a serious question for evangelism in Japan.
Please pray for:
- The Lord's name is Glorified in Japan and for revival.
- Boldness for Japanese believers to share their faith, which is particularly difficult in this society.
For more professional Joomla 2.5 templates & extensions:
- Check out our demo at http://www.joomlart.com/showcase
- Like our fan pages on FB: - http://www.facebook.com/joomlart
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joomlart
1. Largest Selection of Club Templates Anywhere
2. Flexible Layouts - Powered by the FREE T3 Framework for Joomla 2.5: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downlo...
3. Accessible Design - SEO Friendly
4. Joomla 2.5 template - Drupal 7 theme - Magento 1.7 theme
5. 100% Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee
6. Industry Leader in World Class Designs since 2005
Join Over 220,000 Community Members Now!
FREE responsive Joomla 2.5 template download - JA Elastica: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downlo...
Our Drupal themes has moved to http://www.themebrain.com/
Sed tempus velit
Cras fringilla magna eros, eu ultricies velit mattis at. Sed tempus velit ac magna rutrum ullamcorper.
Aliquam fringilla tristique erat, id malesuada turpis congue vitae. Duis eget euismod dolor. Etiam ac tincidunt ipsum. Morbi ullamcorper erat et bibendum fermentum. Mauris consequat accumsan metus in vulputate. Proin odio ipsum, malesuada in arcu egestas, viverra tincidunt leo. Etiam fermentum felis consectetur fermentum auctor. Curabitur quis maximus turpis, eu porttitor velit. Praesent id sem porta, tristique massa et, euismod ante. Sed semper mauris metus.
Aenean at est
Proin suscipit nulla nec justo suscipit pulvinar. Vestibulum lobortis, tortor non sagittis elementum, nibh ligula vulputate purus, pharetra euismod ex augue a metus. Nullam fermentum lobortis risus, et placerat tellus malesuada at. Aenean at est massa.
When should a leader stop being a leader? When should a minister stop being a minister? When should a pastor stop being a pastor?
Jacob Prasch takes us through the pastoral epistles to show us what the Bible says about this subject.
Latest in Jacob's itinerary
- 28 October 2018 - 28 October 2018
- Court Farm Evangelical Church
- 198 Court Farm Rd
- 07 October 2018 - 07 October 2018
- The Rock Christian Fellowship
- The Key Centre, Charlton Road (off High Street)